Read my blog article and make-up face
This look was about defined features with the main emphasis being on the eyes with the use of heavy eyeliner. This was important as the wedding was being shown all around the world in High Definition!
Applying the Foundation
- Channel Pro-Lumiere Foundation applied with a foundation brush
- Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer where needed
- Define cheek bones using a MAC blush shade ( Peachykeen )
- Fill in any eyebrow gaps with No7 eyebrow pencil (dark brown)
Applying the Eye Make-up
Choose four similar shades of eye colour ( I used Dior 5 colour palette in Navy Blue)
- First apply medium colour across the eyelid
- Then Apply highlighter colour in the inner corners to stop the eyes appearing too dark
- Next apply the dark eyeliner shade to define eyes, I applied eyeliner following the lash line top and bottom.
- Curl eyelashes, then apply black mascara for added definition ( I used Avon Volume Shock)
Finishing With the Lips
- Apply a pinky soft lip stick to finish the look and to leave the eyes as the main focus. ( I used Channel Coco Rouge Shine- boy)
Please Share This Video With Friends