Favourite Wedding Mascaras
Guide to Wedding Day Mascaras !
1. YSL Mascara Waterproof Mascara in Black I love this one. I like the consistency, it's creamy and makes your eyelashes look lush! A full flutter is always great to finish off your bridal look. It will not smudge and is perfect if you have some tears.
2. Bobbi Brown Perfectly Defined Mascara- Makes lashes very long with any clumps. Perfect if you want wedding eyes that look polished and pretty but not too full on. Good for defining long lashes and getting into the corners as it has a thin wand.
3. Max Factor False Eye Lash Mascara in Waterproof- Make eyes defined and adds loads of volume. This seriously doesn't budge! A think wand but it is very flexible so you can still reach the corners. The dark colour is perfect for a smokey grey wedding look.
4. L'oreal Volume Million Lashes- I really like the fact that this comb type wand helps build up the volume without adding any clumps. Perfect for a glamourous wedding look without adding false eyelashes.
5. Estee Lauder Magnascopic Mascara- Perfect wand which helps lengthens lashes and boosts them to the max. Doesn't feel like your wearing lots of make-up. A great all round mascara perfect for all wedding looks great not only for the bride but for mothers and bridesmaids.
WATER-PROOF TIP-- Mascara formulas are much better than they used to be for not running every-time your eyes water. If your worried about using a mascara that is not waterproof, in case you have a few wedding tears, then try using Benefit's She Laq over the top of your mascara(wait for it to dry first). This handy little product can also double up as a lip sealant for your lips! Long lasting lipstick is always a bonus.